12/31/2010

Happy New Year!


For New Year Eve's party I've chosen Balmain gold dress from Fall 2010 collection (worn by gorgeous Anja Rubik during the show) because definitely it is one of a most talked about dress this season and it's a perfect dress for party! My favourite look with this dress is by Anna Dello Russo. Isn't she a master of wear-all and look-great? Balmain's dress maches perfectly with Alexander Macqueen's Skull Clasp Clutch and wonderful gold shoes. Seems like this dress is also a jewellery itself but I add some TopShop's bracelets to spoil a little bit this look. Talking about New Year Eve's party we can't forget about champagne. But there are so many of them and I am so bad at making choice if it comes to alcohol. I can stare and stare at bottles for houres. So I'd rather buy one from my favourite alcohol brand Moet because I know it will taste just great. These Gold Champagne Flutes are from WATTS CONTEMPORARY. I'm sure you all will have an amazing parties! Happy New Year!

1 comment: