1/11/2011

For these who doesn't like flowers




This SS collections are full of flowers, fruits and animals prints. There are many designers who counted on bright, fluorescent I'd say, colours. My favourite look of SS 2011 is a marine look from Christian Dior SS 2011 /Paris Fashion Week. I'd die to have such hair! But I'd have to wait one year so that my own could be longer so I bet it would be better to buy a wig (I wonder if models hair from runway are real??). I've tried on some floral dresses but, mayby because I have in my mind that it's freazing cold outside or maybe because i'm not used to wear girly clothes, I'm not quite into this trend. I used to wear very neutral colours. No doubts that my favourite colour is black. I can wear everything if its only black. I like animal prints more than floral delicate prints and I bet many of you feels the same way. So nice to see spreads with no signs of flower's impact.

Crystal Renn for Muse Magazine, Jessica Stam as Faye Dunaway Vogue China, Gisele Bündchen Vogue China February 2011 Spread

No comments:

Post a Comment