2/02/2011

Don't cry over spoiled milk, be happy it wasn't a whisky


(fashiongonerogue.com; trendland.net)

For all of us the first most important drink in our lives was without a doubts milk because it enables our proper biological development. Next when we are grown up enought to have our own money our favourite drink can became a variously different things for example something whith a good balance of included percentage - like whisky. If milk stands for our childhood there is no reason to cry over spoiled milk because you can change your life to better. You can still drink a whisky on the rock.
The truth is a real ability of enjoying a good deep tastes comes with age. A really good things in our lives force us to grow up to them. Only then you say: I didn't cry and I didn't stop. I've carried on.
I never drink when I'm writing.

~Pola Chérie Thoughts~

Pola Chérie Thoughts 2011 @ All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment