2/12/2011

This year's hottest accessories are...

(Amazing photoshoot for StyleCaster, Photographed by Joey D'Arco; Styled by Emily Finkbinder and Janice Chou; Model: Nataliya Piro; and Catherine Baba working this look perfectly, Photographed by Hanneli Mustaparta)

...turbans! Stylish, classy, comfortable and gorgeous! It's easy to make one from a scarf which you are loving but rarely had occasions to wear, adds a spicy accent to your look and you don't have to worry about bad hair day. I'm loving this photoshoot. Isn't it fabulous. Made me want to wear nude colours.

1 comment:

  1. One day, I will be brave enough to pull of a turban. Until then, I would just drool over how great Catherine Baba looks in one.


    P.S. I'm following :)


    http://couturemepink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete