12/22/2010

Two looks with Burberry Cropped rabbit jacket

1.

2.
Selected by Pola Cherie
Finally I'm in Japan and I have an Internet! Hurray! Since noticeably top hit best fashion item in Japan this season is "everything whith fur" I decided to make two different looks with this amazing Burberry Cropped Rabbit Jacket. Skinny jeans and leather biker boots makes first look casual chick. It's very windy nowadays so I never go outside without a big warm scarf around my neck. I like checked scarfs because they never go out of fashion.
Second look is elegant but still having-fun-elegance (this word describes my own personal style very well:).

I want to also admit that I love Celine's bags very much and I think Phoebe Philo is doing an amazing job. She created a new must-have items.

First look, from the top left corner: Burberry Cropped rabbit jacket, Burberry Cashmere Pink Giant Check Scarf, Roberto Cavalli Mid-rise skinny jeans, Roberto Cavalli Silk-satine and lace blouse, Celine Medium Shopper Tote Bag 3306 Dark Coffee Shiny/Croc Veins, Burberry Shearling-lined leather biker boots.

Second look, from the top left corner: Burberry Cropped rabbit jacket, Burberry Cashmere Light Gray Giant Check Scarf, Bottega Veneta Belted slouched leather pants, Roberto Cavalli Leopart-print stretch-satin shirt, Celine Boston Bag, Acne Hybria leather wedge boots.

Images from: NET-A-PORTER.COM, coolspotters.com, kongbags.com, burberryscarfsale.net

No comments:

Post a Comment