2/10/2011

Don't be afraid to fall asleep, tomorrow is a wonderful day

(image via fashioncopious.typepad.com)

The night that comes after a long beautiful sunset makes it look like the whole good things which happened during a day weren't true. Strongly believed values seem to be blown away. There were a days when I didn't open the curtains just to make a days and nights look the same. And I stopped the time. To be mine. But I've learned that every morning is mine and every night is mine and they aren't a sign of a passing time but a time of my life. Reserved for me to be used for what I was born. And there were a days and nights when I hadn't been able to do anything but they were necessary to bring me to these moments when I had been. For me to be mine. And to live.



~Pola Chérie Thoughts~


Pola Chérie Thoughts 2011 @ All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment