4/30/2011

A modern Lady

 


Stunning, mature, able to enjoy her own company
Glamorous, experienced, always having her own opinion
Beautiful, independent, knowing her rights and respecting the others
Gorgeous, wise, knowing how to spoil herself from time to time
Stunning.

~Pola Chérie A modern Lady~



Pola Chérie Thoughts 2011 @ All rights reserved


Amica May 2011, M: Marlena Szoka in Marrakech; Paris, LA #6 A Woman for All Seasons, M: Kirsty Hume, P: Todd Cole, S: Benjamin Sturgill; GQ Spain, M: Noemie Lenoir, P: Sergi Pons, S: Alberto Murtra; Glamour Germany May 2011,M: Luca Gadjus, P: Matthias Vriens-McGrath, S: Kai Margrander and Chi-Young Bang; Status M: Fernanda Tavares, P: Jacques Dequeker, S: Juliano Pessoa and Zuel Ferreira; Harper’s Bazaar Singapore May 2011, M: Christina Carey, P: Simon Upton, S: Kenneth Goh; images via fashiongonerogue.com, fashioncopious.typepad.com

6 comments:

  1. I love the third picture so much . Just how I would spend my Staurday evening , in bed with a great glass of wine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photo selection!
    I want to think that I'm like that, I want to hope that I'm like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pictures :)
    xoxo nando

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is as well the lady I love. Great pics!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nice post!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the feeling of power and freedom in this. Photos are unique!!!
    Great Post!!!
    Best Regards
    miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so elegant. great pics

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete