3/31/2011

Come with me

Come with me, it is too lonely to be lonely




~Where is Mary-Bell?
- Do you know where were we before we were born?
~ I don't
- Neither do I. So I can't tell you where Mary-Bell is




- I am leaving
~ Where?
- Far away
Are you going with me?
Come
Come with me, it is too lonely to be lonely


[Allan Twilight,Edgar Portsnell]
Hagio Moto "Poe no Ichizoku" (ポーの一族 ,"The Poe Family")
(Translated by Pola Chérie)

~Pola Chérie Immortal Longing~

? ; Vogue Italia November 2002, M: Natalia Vodianova, P: Ellen von Unwerth; The Grand Couture Vogue Italia September 2010, M: Kristen McMenamy, P: Paolo Roversi, S: Edward Enninful ; Qvest, M: Lisette, P: TOMAAS, S: Carla Engler; C: imageamplified.com, fashiongonerogue.com, Hagio Moto

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always choose the most stunning pics! love them all esp the fist oen with that crazy dress! thanks so much for the lovely comments and your support all the time, so appreciated,

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come with me to the mountains :). I will go in a month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll always have the baddest crush on the first picture :) bisous

    ReplyDelete