3/30/2011

What One's Own (Bruno Dayan Photography)



How vain we could be being unhappy having everything what one's need

How much can we be imprisoned in our own desires

And how blind can we become seeking only for material things we want to have


Here in Japan I saw by my own eyes how my compatriots lost everything they owned: houses, clothes, all the belongings.

I was devastated. My heart was broken.

There was an older man who managed to escape from tsunami. He said he lost everything he was working for whole his life.

'But I am living' he said. I am living.

His words gave me back a hope.

I have learn that everything was given to me and can be any time taken away.
And I have learned that the only thing which one’s owns is what we truly love, what is inside us and what no one can take away from us.
I appreciate everything I have more now. I appreciate every meal I can eat and every sunshine which makes me feel warmer. And I smile to my mother every time when she is leaving a house and we are saying goodbye to each other.



~Pola Chérie What one's own~


Brilliant Bruno Dayan's Photography http://www.brunodayan.com/


Don't forget to check out Bruno Dayan Celebrity's Photographs! AMAZING (loved him even more)!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures & beautifully put about the Japanese disaster, it really makes you realize how precious life is. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sad the way that we are build. We need tragedy to realize how lucky we are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how amazing is every pic. yup i recently realised the pricelessness of life when I lost my dad a month ago. you can buy stuff back but people are irreplacable. thankfulness is so important!
    thanx for the comment on mine :)

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! awesome pictures!! Love all of them! Im following! Thanks for sharing!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete